Sautéed Apple Slices with Whipped Peanut Butter Cream Snack (2.5:1)
CB0034.01 Sautéed Apple Slices with
Whipped Peanut Butter Cream Snack (2.5:1)
- Time: 30 Minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
- Type: Snack
- Ability For Meal Prep: Yes
- Appliances needed: Microwave
17.5 grams Organic Valley Heavy Whipping Cream (Ultra Pasteurized)
8 grams Peter Pan Creamy Peanut Butter
11.9 grams Apples, Fuji, with Skin, Raw
4.8 grams Smart Balance Buttery Spread Original (Bright Green 15oz Tub)
1. Wash and slice an apple. Weigh separately to the tenth of a gram: heavy cream, peanut butter, sliced apple, and butter.
2. Peanut Butter Whipped Cream: Whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Continue to whip the peanut butter in with the whipped cream.
3. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
4. Sautéed Apple Slices: sauté or microwave the apple slices in the butter until the
apple slices become soft.
5. Layer the cooked apple slices with the cold, whipped peanut butter cream.
6. Serve and enjoy the Sautéed Apple Slices with Whipped Peanut Butter Cream