Grilled Chicken and Sweet Potato Mash with PKT Milk Meal (4.0:1)
CB0003.01 Grilled Chicken and Sweet Potato
Mash with PKT Milk Meal (4.0:1)
- Time: 45 Minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
- Type: Meal
- Ability For Meal Prep: Yes
- Appliances needed: Microwave OR Stove
23.5 grams Tyson Grilled and Ready Fajita Chicken Strips made with White Meat (refrigerated)
24.3 grams Marketside Sweet Potato Cubes
18.7 grams Smart Balance Buttery Spread Original (bright green 15oz tub)
86 grams Organic Valley Heavy Whipping Cream (Ultra Pasteurized)
0 grams SweetLeaf Liquid Stevia Sweet Drops, Steviaclea
1. Weigh separately to the tenth of a gram: chicken, sweet potatoes, butter, and heavy whipping cream.
2. Chicken: Prepare the chicken according to the package instructions. Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces.
3. Sweet Potato Mash: cook the sweet potato in the microwave or boil in water on the stove until a fork easily pierces the potato (about 10-15 minutes).
4. Mash the sweet potatoes. Mix the butter into the potatoes until fully combined. Serve on the side.
5. Tip: mix 10-15 grams of heavy cream into the sweet potato mash if a creamier consistency is desired.
6. PKT Milk: combine remaining heavy whipping cream with water until mixture reaches desired consistency and serve as a beverage on the side.
7. Optional: add no more than 1 serving (0.2g) of Stevia to the PKT Milk for extra sweetness.
8. Serve and enjoy Grilled Chicken and Sweet Potato Mash with PKT Milk Meal!